NEO HEMP Company
NEO HEMP Company (“NEO HEMP Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at https://www.DynamicDesignsNW.com/ or the social media pages linked there (collectively, the “Site”), and that you may provide in electronic messages between you and the Site. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information. This Privacy Notice does not apply to Information collected by us offline, through any other means, or by any third party.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
NEO HEMP Company may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
- The Types of Information That NEO HEMP Company Collects About You and How NEO HEMP Company Collects Information About You
NEO HEMP Company may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to the Site but browse, read pages, or view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
We collect Information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you visit the Site.
Information You Provide Directly to NEO HEMP Company. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide to NEO HEMP Company by contacting us through our email address on the Site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that NEO HEMP Company may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you.
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as NEO HEMP Company‘s or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user’s computer. When accessing a cookie, NEO HEMP Company’s server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Sprout Social Analytics. We also may have the following Sprout Social Features Implemented: Metrics that provide statistics on impressions, engagements, link clicks, and group audience growth. These features collect data using Sprout Social cookies and anonymous identifiers. NEO HEMP Company and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns, and improve usability on the Site.
- How NEO HEMP Company Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with data, products, or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your email address by contacting us, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To communicate with you regarding our products and services, including for marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
NEO HEMP Company will retain your Information as long as NEO HEMP Company believes it is appropriate for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
- How NEO HEMP Company Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
- When NEO HEMP Company Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NEO HEMP Company’s assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NEO HEMP Company or others.
Except as described above, NEO HEMP Company does not sell any of your information.
- Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and to perform analytics. Services these third parties provide include providing information to NEO HEMP Company about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
- Information From Children Under 13
- Links to Other Websites and Services
- Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
- Your Choices About Information
If you choose not to provide Information, you may be unable to access or use all portions of the Sites. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information available on the Site to email@example.com.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, you may have additional rights. Visit our Your California Privacy Rights page for more information at https://www.neohempcompany.com/california_privacy_rights/.
- How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 31, 2020.